Pre Instrumental Enrollment Form
Conditions of Enrollment
- On signing up for a semester you are committing to pay in full for that semester. (Filling out an enrolment form is an only an expression of interest and not a commitment to pay fees)
- If you choose to cancel your class you may do so for up to a period of 4 weeks from the start of the semester, where you will be refunded 75% of your fees. After that period no refunds will be offered.
- If you are not returning in a new semester you are obliged to inform the school prior to the start of the semester, before Christmas in the case of the 2nd semester and by July 1st in the case of the 1st semester.
- Children must be dropped and collected from their class.
- Children are not allowed outside/in the school building, unsupervised.
- In the event of a teacher missing a lesson this will be made up to you at your convenience.
- A lesson missed by you is a lesson forfeited.
- No food is allowed on the premises.
- All classes take place subject to minimum numbers.
- Submitting this form is not confirmation of place.
- The school will be in touch to confirm your child’s place.